So, In this online world, you have to transfer a hell lot of files daily. So, how to Transfer Files Faster? The answer is SHAREit PC App. Unlike bluetooth and infrared that are the most powerful methods to transfer files in the previous age now being replaced By Shareit. If Shareit for PC doesn’t work for you, then you should try Xender App for PC
In this article, I will be explaining you how to download and install SHAREit for PC.
Prerequisites: Shareit PC Setup, A Windows PC.
- Firstly, You should check the minimum requirements for SHAREit to install on a Particular PC. To install SHAREit for PC, Your pc should have minimum 1 GB RAM and 200 mb space.
- Now, Secondly You have to download the setup. Direct download it from the official site.
- After clicking the download link, You will be prompted to save the setup. Just click on save or if you are using IDM then you have to click on
- Now, open the downloaded setup file of SHAREit for Windows.
- Click On Next, After that you’ll see Lenovo License Agreement page, then again click on next.
- Then select the location where you want to install the app. The default location for installing this program on PC is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SHAREit for 32-bit operating system and C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit for 64-bit operating system.
- Then click on next and it’ll start installing the software on your PC, it’ll take about a minute to complete installation.
- To open the app on your PC, you’ll find an icon of SHAREit for PC.
I think the installation process is quite simple and easy to use.
That’s it with this article. I hope you were able to download the app easily and were able to use it on your phone. If you have any queries regarding the same, feel free to leave a comment down below and I will try to reply to your question as soon as possible.
If you have any requests, or suggestions regarding this blog, then also you can let me know in the comments and I will take care of your demands.